This best selling wired keypad from SRS is a stylish and vandal resistant external keypad for use on driveway and pedestrian gates.
The 2 user modes means that this is a perfect solution for office or workplace entrances as well as home driveways. With up to 108 different codes, this is a very versatile system that can be used in different modes to suit.
The keypad has two relay outputs to operate a car gate or pedestrian gate with individual pin codes. You can set up a relay output to operate with a time delay or permanent latch. Each relay has a LED confirmation when activated (green or red).
Installation is very easy, simply connect 12V – 24V / AC or DC for power and 2 wires to the lock (or to the gate controller). It’s non volatile data storage means that in the event of power failure, your codes and settings won’t be lost.
The keypad has illuminated buttons for use at night and a beep tone when the buttons are pressed.
- Housing: Cast metal with brushed Stainless Steel fascia.
- Dimensions: 125 (H) x 80 (W) x 50 (D) mm
- Environment: Indoor or outdoor use (IP54 design).
- IP Rating: 54
- Temperature: -15 to +55 C
- Voltage: 12 to 24 V AC/DC
- Current: 8 mA in standby.
- Door Capacity: 1
- Inputs: Exit button requests with delay.
- Outputs: 2 x Voltage free relay contact, max 1A, 28 V DC.
- Simple, wireless installation
- Code capacity of up to 108 codes (4 – 8 digits)
- Keypad beep on button press
- Programmable lock time (01 – 999 sec.)
- Non volatile data storage (codes are retained in the event of power failure)
- Two different user modes available
Single User Mode:
- 1st Single User Code for relay output 1
- 2nd Single User Code for relay output 2
- 99 User Codes in Group 1 for Relay Output 1
- 9 User Codes in Group 2 for Relay Output 2